Re: Copy Right's

by Ivan Hoffman <ivan(at)ivanhoffman.com>

 Date:  Mon, 24 Jan 2000 10:11:33 -0800
 To:  "Rob Brosey" <rbrosey(at)earthlink.net>,
<hwg-business(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:02 AM 1/24/00 -0500, Rob Brosey wrote:
>A couple of Q's
>
>1.  Could anyone tell me were I can go to copy right my site and its logo's
>and the like?

Logos are not copyrightable if they are used to identify goods or services.
 They may be the subject of trademark protection.  You should read the
article on my site entitled "Trademark Law: An Overview" on the link
"Articles About Trademarks."

IVAN HOFFMAN, B.A., J.D.
Attorney At Law
Lawyering With Integrity (sm)
Writing and Publishing Law, Web Design Contracts and Law, Copyrights,
Trademarks, Internet Law, Web Site Audits, Recording and Music Law.  *A
Four Times Award-Winning Site.*
http://www.ivanhoffman.com