Re: New Clients/Sub Contracting?

by Ivan Hoffman <ivan(at)ivanhoffman.com>

 Date:  Mon, 03 Apr 2000 05:49:17 -0700
 To:  "Jay_Strickland(at)pobox.com" <Jay_Strickland(at)pobox.com>,
"'hwg-business(at)hwg.org'" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:42 PM 4/2/00 -0600, Jay Strickland wrote:

>Also, does anyone know of on-line resource for web developers
>to discuss sub-contracting relationships?

You might want to start by reading "The Independent Subcontractor
Agreement" on my site.  Click on "Articles for Web Site Designers and Site
Owners."

IVAN HOFFMAN, B.A., J.D.
Attorney At Law
Lawyering With Integrity (sm)
Internet Law, Writing and Publishing Law, Web Design Contracts and Law,
Copyrights, Trademarks, Business Plans, Web Site Audits, Recording and
Music Law.  *A Four Times Award-Winning Site.*
http://www.ivanhoffman.com