Re: Shopping Cart w/o Cookies

by "D J Tabish, Webmaster djtabish.bc.ca" <webmaster(at)djtabish.bc.ca>

 Date:  Sat, 15 Apr 2000 03:56:03 -0700
 To:  Michael Ricker <staff(at)managementspecialties.com>,
hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Michael and all,
I missed your original request so I'm not sure if this will be suitable,
but I'm presently working with a shopping cart called S-Mart
(http://www.stiusa.com/~brobison/scripts/) which does not use cookies. The
online demo doesn't look like much but, if it will help any, you're welcome
to take a look at my work-in-progress at
http://www.pixelate.bc.ca/clarisys/cgi-ext/store/store.cgi (I've modified
the script to process Canadian taxes from the Quebec perspective).

hth,
Donna Tabish