Re: Site take over from volunteer

by Ivan Hoffman <ivan(at)ivanhoffman.com>

 Date:  Mon, 01 May 2000 15:01:56 -0700
 To:  " l i s a" <lsmarion(at)acs3.net>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 01:21 PM 5/1/00 -0700, l  i  s  a wrote:
>Hi List -
>
>I've been asked to take over a site for a company.
>Their site was designed and has been maintained by
>a "consumer/volunteer" of this company's product - for free.

Read "Taking Over a Web Design Project" on my site.  Click on "Articles for
Web Designers and Site Owners."

IVAN HOFFMAN, B.A., J.D.
Attorney At Law
Lawyering With Integrity (sm)
Internet Law, Writing and Publishing Law, Web Design Contracts and Law,
Copyrights, Trademarks, Business Plans, Web Site Audits, Recording and
Music Law.  *A Four Times Award-Winning Site.*
http://www.ivanhoffman.com