Re: subcontract contract

by Ivan Hoffman <ivan(at)ivanhoffman.com>

 Date:  Thu, 11 May 2000 09:23:25 -0700
 To:  Satch Reed <sfreed(at)doubled.com>,
hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:53 AM 5/11/00 -0400, Satch Reed wrote:
>Hi
>
>Does anyone out there know of any source of information
>about a contract between a web design firm and a
>subcontractor. My primary concern at this point is details
>concerning the working relationship between the
>contractor/subcontractor and also between the
>subcontractor/client.

Read "The Independent Subcontractor Agreement" on my site.  Click on
"Articles for Web Site Designers and Site Owners."

The subcontractor should *not* be working for the client directly.

IVAN HOFFMAN, B.A., J.D.
Attorney At Law
Lawyering With Integrity (sm)
Internet Law, Writing and Publishing Law, Web Design Contracts and Law,
Copyrights, Trademarks, Business Plans, Web Site Audits, Recording and
Music Law.  *A Four Times Award-Winning Site.*
http://www.ivanhoffman.com