Re: Contract

by Ivan Hoffman <ivan(at)ivanhoffman.com>

 Date:  Wed, 24 May 2000 13:54:23 -0700
 To:  "Franklin,
Douglass" <Douglass.Franklin(at)ssa.gov>,
hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 03:37 PM 5/24/00 -0400, Franklin, Douglass wrote:
>I'm starting my first real web development job for a small company.  Can
>someone suggest a resource for a contract that I can use?

Read all the articles on my site under the link "Articles for Web Site
Designer and Site Owners."  And *never* use a form contract in this very
unique, complex and esoteric area of the law.

IVAN HOFFMAN, B.A., J.D.
Attorney At Law
Lawyering With Integrity (sm)
Internet Law, Copyrights, Trademarks, Writing and Publishing Law, Web
Design Contracts and Law, Business Plans, Web Site Audits, Recording and
Music Law.  *A Four Times Award-Winning Site.*
http://www.ivanhoffman.com