Re: multiple individuals owning domain

by Ivan Hoffman <ivan(at)ivanhoffman.com>

 Date:  Fri, 02 Jun 2000 09:36:05 -0700
 To:  "Dean" <dean(at)aaddesign.com>,
"hwg-business" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 07:35 AM 6/2/00 -0700, Dean wrote:
>I have been asked by my new partners if all (5) our names can be on the
>ownership of a domain.  I told them I'd never heard of that and we would
>probably have to incorporate and register the inc. as domain owner.
>
>Any help here?

The domain would be a partnership asset and should be covered in your
*written* partnership or shareholder or membership agreement.  I assume you
have such a *written* agreement?

IVAN HOFFMAN, B.A., J.D.
Attorney At Law
Lawyering With Integrity (sm)
Internet Law, Copyrights, Trademarks, Writing and Publishing Law, Web
Design Contracts and Law, Business Plans, Web Site Audits, Recording and
Music Law.  *A Four Times Award-Winning Site.*
http://www.ivanhoffman.com