Re: Stats for Biz Plan Help...

by Ivan Hoffman <ivan(at)ivanhoffman.com>

 Date:  Mon, 05 Jun 2000 06:01:56 -0700
 To:  mamaison <mamaison(at)gte.net>,
hwg-business(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 09:45 PM 6/4/00 -0500, mamaison wrote:
>Hi..
>
>I have come up with a somewhat unique internet business and I am writing
>the business plan. Does anyone know how or where there are figures one
>can base a usage on? In other words (knowing I am not quite being clear)
>If I were to estimate how many people would visit the site based on
>outside advertising etc during the first, second, sixth etc. months,
>where would I find a starting point or how would I get those figures? I
>would hope people don't just make it up! *L*

Sounds like you should read "The Business Plan" on my site. Click on
"Articles About Being an Entrepreneur."

IVAN HOFFMAN, B.A., J.D.
Attorney At Law
Lawyering With Integrity (sm)
Internet Law, Copyrights, Trademarks, Writing and Publishing Law, Web
Design Contracts and Law, Business Plans, Web Site Audits, Recording and
Music Law.  *A Four Times Award-Winning Site.*
http://www.ivanhoffman.com