Re: Graphics - "In-House" or "Outhouse"

by Ivan Hoffman <ivan(at)ivanhoffman.com>

 Date:  Fri, 11 Aug 2000 10:10:39 -0700
 To:  "Garry W. Harrell" <gharrell(at)ardmore.com>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:08 AM 8/11/00 -0500, Garry W. Harrell wrote:
>I would like to get some feedback on pros & cons of creating your own
>graphics vs. outsourcing to a graphics designer.

If you outsource, you should read "The Cover Artist/Illustrator Agreement"
on my site.  Click on "Articles for Writers and Publishers."  Also "The
Independent Subcontractor Agreement" on the link "Articles for Web Site
Designers and Site Owners."

IVAN HOFFMAN, B.A., J.D.
Attorney At Law
Lawyering With Integrity (sm)
Internet Law, Copyrights, Trademarks, Writing and Publishing Law, Web
Design Contracts and Law, Business Plans, Web Site Audits, Recording and
Music Law.  *A 5 Times Award-Winning Site.*
http://www.ivanhoffman.com