Re: Legal Question

by Ivan Hoffman <ivan(at)ivanhoffman.com>

 Date:  Wed, 23 Aug 2000 13:40:42 -0700
 To:  "Nick Ciantro" <nc(at)pyrotechsystems.com>,
"HWG Business List (E-mail)" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 01:13 PM 8/23/00 -0400, Nick Ciantro wrote:
>I have a quick question for all of you regarding a small legal issue.  We
>just came across a new customer who wants us to host and take over the
>maintenance of their site.  However, apparently they are having a disbute
>with their current web master.

It is far from a "small legal issue."  Read "Taking Over A Web Design
Project" on my site.  Click on "Articles for Web Site Designers and Site
Owners."

You and your client should seek experienced, professional legal help to get
complex answers to complex legal questions.
IVAN HOFFMAN, B.A., J.D.
Attorney At Law
Lawyering With Integrity (sm)
Internet Law, Copyrights, Trademarks, Writing and Publishing Law, Web
Design Contracts and Law, Business Plans, Web Site Audits, Recording and
Music Law.  *A 5 Times Award-Winning Site.*
http://www.ivanhoffman.com