Re: Copyrighting a web application and idea

by Ivan Hoffman <ivan(at)ivanhoffman.com>

 Date:  Tue, 19 Dec 2000 09:54:34 -0800
 To:  <jon(at)3spadefx.com>,
"HWG Business List" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:45 AM 12/19/00 -0600, Jonathon Stevens wrote:
>   Friends,
>
>      I have come up with an idea that I've started to develop into a web
application.  This idea is something that no one else is doing (in the
United States for sure, but possibly the whole world) and something that
will drastically improve the field related to my idea.

You need to get professional and seek out an experienced legal advice you
throughout the process for if you don't protect your idea, you run the risk
of losing all rights to it.  Asking non-lawyers for advice is your first
mistake.

IVAN HOFFMAN, B.A., J.D.
Attorney At Law
Lawyering With Integrity (sm)
Internet Law, Copyrights, Trademarks, Publishing Law, Corporate Training
and Online Education Law, Web Design Law, Recording and Music Law.  *A 6
Times Award-Winning Site.* http://www.ivanhoffman.com