Re: Copyrighting a web application and idea

by Ivan Hoffman <ivan(at)ivanhoffman.com>

 Date:  Tue, 19 Dec 2000 15:55:56 -0800
 To:  Doug Isenberg <disenberg(at)GigaLaw.com>
 Cc:  hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 06:43 PM 12/19/00 -0500, Doug Isenberg wrote:

>         Well said.  So, how do you protect an idea with a non-disclosure
>agreement?  May I suggest the articles "When and How to Use Non-Disclosure
>Agreements" (http://www.gigalaw.com/articles/hollander-2000-03-p1.html) and
>"Trade Secrets in a Dot-Com World"
>(http://www.gigalaw.com/articles/grossman-2000-05c-p1.html).

Also the article on my site entitled "The Non-Disclosure Agreement."  Click
on "Articles About Being an Entrepreneur."

IVAN HOFFMAN, B.A., J.D.
Attorney At Law
Lawyering With Integrity (sm)
Internet Law, Copyrights, Trademarks, Publishing Law, Corporate Training
and Online Education Law, Web Design Law, Recording and Music Law.  *A 6
Times Award-Winning Site.* http://www.ivanhoffman.com