Re: Question about incorporating

by Ivan Hoffman <ivan(at)ivanhoffman.com>

 Date:  Mon, 05 Feb 2001 14:37:06 -0800
 To:  "G. Adam Stanislav" <whizkid(at)bigfoot.com>,
hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 04:23 PM 2/5/01 -0600, G. Adam Stanislav wrote:
>I would like to incorporate my online business. I searched Ivan's site
>fot the answer to my question, but did not find it, so here goes:

Thanks for the reference.

Incorporation matters are state specific so you should consult an attorney
as well as a certified public accountant in your state .

IVAN HOFFMAN, B.A., J.D.
Attorney At Law
Lawyering With Integrity (sm)
Internet Law, Copyrights, Trademarks, Publishing Law, Corporate Training
and Online Education Law, Web Design Law, Recording and Music Law.  *A 6
Times Award-Winning Site.* http://www.ivanhoffman.com