Re: Redesign Proposals

by Ivan Hoffman <ivan(at)ivanhoffman.com>

 Date:  Sat, 24 Mar 2001 11:08:23 -0800
 To:  "Anthony Romano" <datachem(at)shadow.net>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:04 AM 3/24/01 -0700, Anthony Romano wrote:
>Does anyone know where I can see copies of RFP and Proposals for redesigning
>of a website.  I am trying to get an idea of how to phrase a proposal for
>redesigning a website so as to make it more functional and attractive.
>Thanks for the help.

You should read "Taking Over A Web Design Project" on my site before doing
this.  There are many complicated issues that may be involved.

Click on "Articles for Web Site Designers and Site Owners."

IVAN HOFFMAN, B.A., J.D.
Attorney At Law
Lawyering With Integrity (sm)
Internet Law, Copyrights, Trademarks, Publishing Law, Corporate Training
and Online Education Law, Web Design Law, Recording and Music Law.  *A 6
Times Award-Winning Site.* http://www.ivanhoffman.com