Re: Question about children and memberships

by Ivan Hoffman <ivan(at)ivanhoffman.com>

 Date:  Fri, 18 May 2001 12:36:49 -0700
 To:  bkrWeb Services <bkrweb(at)bkrweb.com>,
"InterDesign" <pperry(at)inter-design.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 01:56 PM 5/18/01 -0500, bkrWeb Services wrote:
>I'd also like some more information on this.  The page I'm using so far
>were recommended on one of the HWG lists.  They are at
>http://www.ivanhoffman.com/coppa.html and
>http://www.ivanhoffman.com/verifiable.html .  The site I'm working on is
>for a Camp and Conference Center that has a summer camp program for
>children and youth.  Although we're not currently targeting children, we
>hope to do so in the future, and even now, we'd like them to visit.

Thanks for these mentions.

If you'd "like them to visit" then you are probably subject to the act's
requirements.

SAFEST APPROACH: COMPLY.  COMPLY.  COMPLY.

IVAN HOFFMAN, B.A., J.D.
Attorney At Law
Lawyering With Integrity
Internet Law, Copyrights, Trademarks, Publishing Law, Corporate Training
and Online Education Law, Web Design Law, Recording and Music Law.  *A 6
Times Award-Winning Site.* http://www.ivanhoffman.com