Re[2]: Bad Experiences

by Nathan Lyle <nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com>

 Date:  Fri, 7 Jun 2002 13:42:03 -0400
 To:  Blue Tapp <blue(at)bluesarthouse.com>
 Cc:  hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
> Yes you are right but we can circulate the info offlist as I have done.  I
> only publish the good lists to hwg.

So maybe I should ask for a show of hands on who'd like to hear my
crappy story and fingerpointing? Actually, I'd *really* like to know
if others have heard of them and had similar experiences. That's
almost a bigger reason for me to bring all this up I suppose.

Could anyone interested drop me a note and indicate their interest?
I'll send it offlist.

~ The U.P. Web Maestro (Nathan Lyle)

  E-Mail: nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com
  Online: www.upwebmaestro.com
   Phone: (906)485-4806

"The first 90of the code accounts for the first 90of the development time...The remaining 10of the code accounts for the other 90of the development time." - Tom Cargill.