Re: Can Not Transfer .info Domain Names - Why?

by Chris Montgomery <lists(at)airtightweb.com>

 Date:  Thu, 9 Jan 2003 18:01:31 -0600
 To:  hwg-business(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Howdy Rudy,

Thursday, January 9, 2003, 3:24:34 PM, Rudy Gomez wrote:

> It's been 16 months since the first .info land rush, yet I have
> been unable to find a registrar willing to transfer any .info registrations.

I use DirectNic. Although I haven't messed with .info domains before, it
looks like you can transfer your domain to them. Check out their FAQ
page at http://www.directnic.com/help/faq/index.php?question_id=72 .
Note that they mention something about obtaining the transfer Authorization
Code from your current registrar.

Hope that helps. Cheers.

--
Chris Montgomery        monty @ airtightweb.com