Re: [ot] NY area Networking Opportunity

by Nathan Lyle <nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com>

 Date:  Tue, 2 Jul 2002 23:23:49 -0400
 To:  hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
> If you're interested in ... women, many of whom are involved
> in some area of web design...

Hmm... sounds almost too good to be true. <grin> I'm not sure posting
the location with address is the best thing to do on the 'net... but
to each their own. If ya'll were meeting up here in Michigan instead
of NY I know *I'd* be interested. But I'm not a woman... (though there
are issues some people haven't been able to resolve just yet...)

;-)

~ The U.P. Web Maestro (Nathan Lyle)

  E-Mail: nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com
  Online: www.upwebmaestro.com
   Phone: (906)485-4806

"First we thought the PC was a calculator. Then we found out how to turn numbers into letters with ASCII - and we thought it was a typewriter. Then we discovered graphics, and we thought it was a television. With the World Wide Web, we've realized it's a brochure." - Douglas Adams