Re: Network Solutions changes contract

by "Arcady"<arcady(at)jps.net>

 Date:  Fri, 2 Jun 2000 16:46:42 GMT
 To:  hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
If NSI was the phone company:

Dear phone book user;

We'd like to inform you that since your phone number belongs to a region that
our profilers have determined has a high amount of buys from telemarketing companies
and your last name of 'smith' is a popular one among buyers of fishing supplies
we're going to be charging you an additional $300/yr to remain unlisted.
If you wish to avoid this charge please change your name to something of mongolian
ancestry. We've attached a list of suggestions. These names have a lower fee
for remaining unlisted.

Thank you for continuing your service with 'phone co inc.'