Re: Business plan

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Thu, 31 Aug 2000 23:56:14 +0930
 To:  "Judith C. Kallos" <webmaster(at)theistudio.com>,
hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Judith, how interesting ...thank you...I will definitely check it out.

...and Ivan, thank you too...I should have had the sense to check out your
site without having to be told :)

This is going to take a while and needs to be spot on, since it's going to
have to pass muster with the INS, so whether there's a difference between
the way it's done stateside and in Australia, I have yet to find out...but
ones thing's for sure...I'm going to need a good supply of Panadol LOL.

Thanks again everyone..I really appreciate all your help.

Kym

At 10:34 PM 08/31/2000 , Judith C. Kallos wrote:
>At 01:00 PM 08/31/2000 +0930, Kym Jones was curious and pondered:
>>Hi folks,
>>
>>Can someone recommend a good site with info on putting together a business
>>plan.. ?
>
>There is some neat software that I have used - Business Plan Pro
>4.0.  Walks you through step by step on what information you need to have,
>what it means and how it relates to the big picture.  ;-)   Can be found on
>Amazon.  Worth the $$ because the software structures the plan formally for
>you - you just need to do your due diligence and fill in the blanks.  Still
>lots of work, but definitely helps get your ducks in a row!
>
>HTH!
>
>/j

FoJo Media  -  for Creative Graphics & Web Design
Visit The Garden for FREE graphics
PhotoImpact Users - Get FREE objects in UFO format.
http://www.fojomedia.com