Re: OT: SPAM

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Wed, 07 Feb 2001 08:56:02 +1030
 To:  hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

<snip>
>I've followed their remove instructions to no avail
>and have even called them on the phone and asked to be
>removed from their list.
</snip>

I can't comment on the legal action aspect of it Brian but *never*, *never*
respond with a remove request. That will just generate more spam and
probably why you're drowning in it.

These folks get my goat and I immediately despatch their junk to
spamcop.net and with any luck their account is killed off. Of course, being
the persistent creatures that they are, they soon find another way back,
but if I can stop them for a while, I'm happy.

HTH

Kym

ConceptualEyez Design & Media
http://www.conceptualeyez.com/index.html