Re: Quote of the Day?

by 2Nerotik <2nerotik(at)nisa.net>

 Date:  Fri, 07 Jan 2000 11:29:07 -0800
 To:  hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have 2 JavaScripts to do this, one generates a random quote every visit
to the page or when the page is refreshed and the other gives a quote that
have been setup in the JavaScript for each day of the month.

I just sent them to a bunch of people on the Techniques list I believe. If
anyone wants them email __offlist__.

At 06:50 am 07/01/2000 -0600, T. Kimsey/P. Hendrix wrote:
>Hi..
>
>Does anyone know of a site that offers quote of the day or something
>similar that I can install on my site preferably without advertising but
>I know how that goes...
>I thought I had seen it before, maybe it was on another list but I
>thought I would ask.

.oOo.