Re: Redirect site

by 2Nerotik <2nerotik(at)nisa.net>

 Date:  Fri, 04 Feb 2000 10:09:07 -0800
 To:  Carolyn Griswold <cgriswold(at)home.com>,
"'hwg-business(at)hwg.org'" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Quickest is Meta-Refresh, tho you could do a JavaScript as well, but some
may have JS
turned off.

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="1; url=http://www.newsite.com">

Where 1 is the number of seconds to wait before redirecting and newsite.com
is the site
to send the person to.

At 11:51 AM 04/02/2000 -0500, Carolyn Griswold wrote:
>Is there a way to
>  quickly redirect a web site to a different address?  I
>only have one hour to do this.  Client has two web sites that are making
>an announcement today at 1:00 EST. Each site is hosted at a different
>location.  THe main site where people have been advised to check for
>this announcement is having server problems. Is it possible to redirect
>people typing in this address to be automatically rerouted to the second
>web site which is also making the announcement.
>
>Any help will be appreciated.
>
>--
>CG Web Design & Marketing
>Design, maintenance and marketing WEB HELP for your business.
>Tel: 860-432-8756
>http://www.cgwebhelp.com

.oOo.