Re: Reaching Network Solutions

by "Leland V. Lammert" <lvl(at)omnitec.net>

 Date:  Wed, 09 Feb 2000 21:01:41 -0600
 To:  Moe Rubenzahl <moe(at)maxim-ic.com>,
hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 07:06 PM 2/9/00 , Moe Rubenzahl wrote:
>Anyone know how to reach a human at Network Solutions?
>
>I have a catch-22. Need to alter my server's record there but their automated system verifies my requests by sending e-mail to the registered contacts. Well, guess what -- those e-mail addresses are what I am trying to change! So it rejects the change request because my e-mail addresses are wrong. No, duh!
>
>I tried sending them e-mail and can only reach their idiot robot, can't seem to raise anyone who can help. Anyone have a phone number or e-mail address that will reach someone with wet neurons?

Moe,

You must acknowledge the email FROM the email address ON FILE (unless you use a different authorization scheme), .. if your old email is broken, you are out of luck for making a change via email. The only other option is to fax a certified letter, on company letterhead, advising of the server and/or email change.

Word of advise to all - Make SURE you keep the OLD email working UNTIL you get the changes made!

         Lee