Getting Revenge on Delinquent Clients

by Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg(at)idyllmtn.com>

 Date:  Sat, 18 Mar 2000 16:16:08 -0800
 To:  Frank Masotti <Masotti(at)MasottiLand.com>
 Cc:  hwg-business <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 03:10 PM 3/18/2000 , Frank Masotti wrote:
>     I realize this is way off topic and I apologize. However I have a
>client who is not paying me and I want to know how to get revenge on them.
>They have changed their ftp information so I can't delete their site to
>force the issue. Please e-mail me off list. Again i'm sorry for the off
>topic issue.

Clean living is the best revenge.

After that, try legal recourse.  Never ever seek "revenge" such as
deleting their site.

If none of that works, just write it up to experience and make sure
you have a good contract and a way to recover from such a situation.

Once more:  Never, ever, ever resort to "revenge."  That's a great
way to get your own butt landed in legal hot water!

PS:  This is actually *on topic* for the HWG-Business list.

--
Kynn Bartlett                                    mailto:kynn(at)hwg.org
Board Member, HTML Writers Guild                 http://www.hwg.org/