Re: Starting Out

by "Leland V. Lammert" <lvl(at)omnitec.net>

 Date:  Tue, 21 Mar 2000 12:32:56 -0600
 To:  2Nerotik <2nerotik(at)nisa.net>,
"'hwg-business(at)hwg.org'" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:57 AM 3/21/00 , 2Nerotik wrote:

>And of course IF you plan on writing off business expenses like that
>then the government is going to wonder, "Hmmm he's/she's running a
>business but we have no record of a business license... Let's nail him/her."

Maybe in Canada, .. but Business Licenses are issued by the municipality in which you reside - LOCAL governments have no interaction with the FEDs [re IRS]. You are far better off doing the detail work and setting up a corporation.

          Lee