Re: subcontract contract

by Lara Fabans <lara(at)flashcom.net>

 Date:  Thu, 11 May 2000 09:30:01 -0700
 To:  Satch Reed <sfreed(at)doubled.com>,
hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi, Satch,

At 10:53 AM 5/11/2000 -0400, Satch Reed wrote:
>Does anyone out there know of any source of information
>about a contract between a web design firm and a
>subcontractor. My primary concern at this point is details
>concerning the working relationship between the
>contractor/subcontractor and also between the
>subcontractor/client.

I think it depends a lot on your original contract with the client.
If it's mentioned, you need to follow those terms.
Otherwise, you may wish to create an addendum to
the initial contract laying out the responsibilities.

You'll want a separate contract with the subcontractor
as you're his client.

Lara