Re: Network Solutions changes contract

by "Kevin A. Jackson" <kevin(at)nvision.on.ca>

 Date:  Thu, 01 Jun 2000 08:12:43 -0500
 To:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

--

I agree. The extreme case is so extreme, that I cannot imagine it would stand up in court against someone with the legal clout of a yahoo, or any publicly traded dot-com company for that matter. I mean the whole industry is based on the branding that these companies have built around their domain name, they are hardly going to give it up for such an incredibly greedy move!

NSI may be big, but the industry as a whole is much bigger and they can't take on a whole industry and expect to bully it into submission.

Cheers

Kevin A. Jackson, Webmaster
mailto:kevin(at)biz-zone.com