Re: Search Engines Revisited

by "Kevin A. Jackson" <kevin(at)nvision.on.ca>

 Date:  Tue, 17 Oct 2000 09:53:21 -0500
 To:  hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

--

The question many people are asking every day :). I think it all ties back
to the search phrase you are searching on, and how many others use the

I usually run my keywords through a real-time check like GoTo's suggestions at
http://inventory.go2.com/inventory/Search_Suggestion.jhtml
before deciding what keywords I should be measuring my performance by. What
I am saying is: great performance for a keyword/key-phrase that is not
commonly used by your target audience is not all that valuable, but good
performance for words that many of your target audience are using is very
valuable.

Cheers

Kevin A. Jackson, Webmaster
mailto:kevin(at)biz-zone.com