Re: Collecting Payments?

by Rachel Hartman <rhartman(at)io.com>

 Date:  Thu, 06 Jan 2000 09:51:34 -0600
 To:  SDJThorin <sdjthorin(at)geocities.com>,
"hwg-business(at)hwg.org" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:19 AM 1/6/00 -0500, SDJThorin wrote:
>I was wondering was how others collect their payments from clients?

In our standard contract, there's an article that deals with how we expect
to be paid.  Generally it says something like, "We'll invoice you once a
month, you pay us by company check within 30 days, and if you take longer
than that, we charge a late fee of 10%."