Re: Goofed Billing

by John Erjavec V <jev(at)pconline.com>

 Date:  Fri, 09 Jun 2000 11:11:22 -0500
 To:  Lara Fabans <lara(at)flashcom.net>,
hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Lara-

Oops!  Well, since I haven't seen any other thoughts on the matter, I'll
take a stab at it.  My personal opinion is that I would eat it, and be more
careful next time.  It was your mistake, and you presented them with a
final bill which did not include the other hours.  I don't think I would
feel comfortable billing again for the extra time that, even though it
would have been on the original bill if I had figured the bill right the
first time.

Of course, a case could (and I'm sure will) be made that you worked the
hours, and you should get paid for them, so bill for it.  Why not,
especially since your friend already told you that he would sign it if you
sent it?

It just doesn't feel right to me.  Hope this helps.

-JEV

--
John Erjavec V   |  owner(at)jevonline.com
JEV Enterprises  |  http://www.jevonline.com/index.html