Re: Drumbeat 2000 vs. Visual InterDev

by Patty Toretti <ptoretti(at)home.com>

 Date:  Tue, 07 Mar 2000 20:40:54 -0800
 To:  Joe Keilholz <Joe.Keilholz(at)paceco.com>
 Cc:  HWG Business" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>"(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Then there's also the simple alternative of ASP generated from Front
Page.  Currently I work primarily in Dreamweaver, but I've developed past
sites with FP. I did a few Access DBs and if my memory is correct, FP has
wizards that help you build the ASP. And not only could you do look-up
queries, but also updates, adds, the whole ball of wax. I haven't used FP
for a few years, but I'm guessing that FP2K has even more bells and whistles.

Of course, this assumes you're on an NT box.

Patty Toretti
ptoretti(at)clayhead.com