Internet law, and Australia, too (was: Ivan - Your Thoughts)

by Doug Isenberg <disenberg(at)GigaLaw.com>

 Date:  Tue, 19 Sep 2000 08:07:59 -0400
 To:  hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

>I would be far more concerned with Australian "Internet" Law than US. The
>draconian government regulations imposed and proposed legislation in
>Australia bothers me far more.

         Then you may be interested in the following articles, from an
Australian legal perspective:

"The Australian Perspective on Cybersquatting,"
http://www.gigalaw.com/articles/bradley-2000-05-p1.html

"How Napster and MP3 Would Play Under Australian Law,"
http://www.gigalaw.com/articles/cameron-2000-08-p1.html

         And, for those interested in discussing legal Internet issues more
in-depth (in a forum that may be more appropriate for this discussion),
consider joining the GigaLaw.com Discussion List: See
http://www.gigalaw.com/discuss/index.html

Doug

Douglas M. Isenberg
Attorney @ Law
Editor & Publisher, GigaLaw.com
Legal columnist, Internet World magazine