RE: back door

by Doug Isenberg <disenberg(at)GigaLaw.com>

 Date:  Sun, 12 Nov 2000 11:29:44 -0500
 To:  "John Murray" <jmnc(at)lis.net.au>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

>Do you have online law reports in the US. If so, are there any recent cases
>we can have a read of that deal with some of the issues people are talking
>about here?

         Yes, as I stated previously, the Ticketmaster.com v. Tickets.com
case is informative (though not determinative).  You can read two opinions
in the case, at
http://www.gigalaw.com/library/ticketmaster-tickets-2000-03-27.html and
http://www.gigalaw.com/library/ticketmaster-tickets-2000-08-10-p1.html
.  And, for some explanation, see the article, "Emerging Legal Guidance on
'Deep Linking'," at http://www.gigalaw.com/articles/kubiszyn-2000-05b-p1.html

Doug Isenberg, Esq.
Editor & Publisher, GigaLaw.com (http://www.GigaLaw.com)
GigaLaw.com: "Legal Information for Internet Professionals and the Lawyers
Who Serve Them"