Re: domain name point to my site

by Marty Landman <marty(at)face2interface.com>

 Date:  Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:18:50 -0500
 To:  "Doug & Marilyn Inman" <inmans(at)mindspring.com>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 12:56 PM 1/11/01, Doug & Marilyn Inman wrote:
>I've just purchased my domain name and I don't know how to make that domain
>name point to my existing site.

First, the nitty gritty details depend upon your registrar. They're all
probably going to be similar though. You've got to get the name server
information from your website's hosting company, then go to the domain
registrar you purchased the domain from, e.g. register.com,
networksolutions.com and make a dns (domain name server) change request.

Hope this helps,

Marty Landman

Web Site Content and Design Management Made SIMPL  (tm)
Use The Demo   :...:..:.   http://face2interface.com/demo