Re: Question Regarding legal rights of a Web Site

by Doug Isenberg <disenberg(at)GigaLaw.com>

 Date:  Wed, 22 Aug 2001 14:11:37 -0400
 To:  "HWG Business List" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
         The best advice, of course, is to discuss these types of business
issues in advance and then agree to them in writing in a website
development (or other) contract (or, if reaching an agreement is not
possible, then parting ways before any time and expense is actually
incurred).  See, for example, the following article on GigaLaw.com:

"Ten Tips for Creating a Bad Business Agreement,"
http://www.gigalaw.com/articles/gall-2000-07-p1.html

and other articles on contracts for Internet-related businesses at
http://www.gigalaw.com/articles/contracts.html

Doug Isenberg, Esq.
Editor & Publisher, GigaLaw.com
FREE daily Internet law news!  Subscribe today at http://www.GigaLaw.com/news