Re: [RE: Keeping track of time]

by "Leland V. Lammert" <lvl(at)omnitec.net>

 Date:  Fri, 28 Apr 2000 09:29:44 -0700
 To:  Mark Stradling <mjit(at)m-net.arbornet.org>,
hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 01:17 AM 4/28/00, Mark Stradling wrote:
>It's just not really possible to send a virus infected RTF document!
>
>It's very possible to send a virus infected MS Word document though and
>your clients generally don't like you given them macro viruses, let alone
>giving them to their customers.

Mark (et al),

Just to confirm that this is an excellent idea! We received a data format document from a *FELLOW CONSULTANT* with a macro virus! Luckily, we update our McAfee v4 every month and it caught it with no problem. Imagine the consternation at their supposedly 'technical' shop to have an outsider tell them they have a macro virus on their machine(s)!!

         Lee