Re: false identity..NOT

by "Leland V. Lammert" <lvl(at)omnitec.net>

 Date:  Mon, 22 May 2000 09:51:17 -0700
 To:  "Capt. Ron" <strays(at)bellsouth.net>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:44 PM 5/20/00, Capt. Ron wrote:
>That's nice - - -   so why don't I believe it ?
>Anyone that seriously considers defrauding the public with a dishonest web site
>must have more than one such idea up their sleeve.

Hi Ron,

That's an unexpected reply from a realist like yourself - have you never seen an advertisement in a print publication? Do you think those are 'real' people depicted? Do you think all advertising and movies depict real people?

In the media world (which is the exact environment for a family-targeted web site), it is RARE to see a REAL persona! Do Tele Tubbies really exist? Only certain preachers think so, . and I hope you do not subscribe!

What's wrong with creating a 'Brady Family' for a family-oriented web site? Thomas can always sign on with his real persona as the web master, which would permit the 'Family' to use various people rotating through as each character!

I, for one, have and will continue to use whatever persona is best for the site.

         Lee