Re: tax rates

by C Morris <cmorris(at)webdevelopersjournal.com>

 Date:  Thu, 15 Jun 2000 17:10:03 -0400
 To:  hwg-business(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
The US has different rates not only in every state, but even in some
counties, plus the things that are taxed may differ. I think there are some
thousands of different rates to deal with.

Check out this site, which has an Online Sales Tax Calculator:

http://thestc.com/RateCalc.stm

Charlie Morris
Web Developer's Journal
Tutorials, tips and tools for Web developers.
http://WebDevelopersJournal.com