Re: Search Engines & Meta tags

by Stephen Johnston <pepe(at)gainsay.com>

 Date:  Mon, 20 Nov 2000 20:18:49 -0500
 To:  terry felke <tfelke(at)home.com>,
hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Terry-

         The only reason I can think of doing this might be because then
the meta tags increase the pages keyword density. In other words, doing
both, might be a good way to get higher placements. Since, theoretically,
the meta tags will help you get placed higher and then the increased
keyword density will also.
         Any thoughts?

-Stephen Johnston