Re: Online Payment Options

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Sun, 09 Sep 2001 07:57:00 +0930
 To:  "Paul Roberts" <roberts_paul(at)bigfoot.com>,
"Don Rinderknecht" <dmrinder(at)telepath.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

I'm curious about the "paypal difficulties" too. I've been using them for
over six months and haven't had any problems at all...in fact I couldn't
have asked for anything to run more smoothly.

Kym

At 06:52 PM 8/09/2001 +0100, Paul Roberts wrote:
>What difficulties with paypal? I just started using them seems ok.
>
>similar options for sterling would be good though.
>
>Paul Roberts
>
>roberts_paul(at)bigfoot.com

Free Graphics for Personal Websites
http://www.conceptualeyez.com