Re: Customers

by Ivan Hoffman <ivan(at)ivanhoffman.com>

 Date:  Mon, 11 Mar 2002 05:28:23 -0800
 To:  "Brandon Coughlin" <bcoughlin(at)urx.com>,
"HWG-Business(at)hwg.org" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 04:49 PM 3/10/2002 -0800, Brandon Coughlin wrote:

>I have a client that gave me a complete print-out of all the text he wants
>on his website.

It seems evident from this post that you either have no written web design
client agreement or the agreement is deficient in this matter (and if it is
deficient in this matter, it's probably deficient in many other matters).

So that's the problem.

Learn from this experience and have a valid, thorough written agreement
prepared for your business.

This reply is not considered legal advice and does not create any attorney
client relationship.

IVAN HOFFMAN, B.A., J.D.
Attorney at Law
Lawyering With Integrity
Internet Law, Publishing Law, Copyrights, Trademarks, Corporate Training
and Online Education Law, Web Design Law, Music Law.  *A 6 Times Award
Winning Site.* http://www.ivanhoffman.com