Re: The state of the web developing biz.

by Marty Landman <marty(at)face2interface.com>

 Date:  Thu, 30 May 2002 23:12:30 -0400
 To:  "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 08:34 AM 5/30/02 -0400, Darrell King wrote:

>I have to wonder, though....with all that money that was flying about, is
>there anyone out there today survived the crash unscathed AND rich?
>
>Probably...I guess every gold rush leaves a few of the early birds rich.
>Just hell on the town economy when the gold dries up...:).

Y'know my wife and I once heard on a tour of a lost gold mine that most of
the prospectors that even made money didn't get rich from the gold they
mined. It just wasn't all that much money. Where some of them did get rich
though was from investing that money. The tour guide specifically said this
one miner bought several acres in what became downtown Denver.

Not sure how it relates... maybe that there's always a next great
investment if you can think ahead of the curve just a little.

Marty

--
SIMPL WebSite Creation: http://face2interface.com/Home/Demo.shtml