Re: Model Releases

by Ivan Hoffman <ivan(at)ivanhoffman.com>

 Date:  Sun, 09 Jun 2002 06:40:54 -0700
 To:  Christopher <christopherm(at)chartertn.net>,
hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 08:26 AM 6/9/2002 -0400, Christopher wrote:
>I have to take pictures in a small club that has live music.  Could
>someone tell me what are the requirements for using a model release
>form.  I will get one from the owners and band members, but what about
>any customers that might get in a shot taken from a distance of the
>band?

Read "The Permission Form" and "Rights To Use Photographs" on my site.
Click on "Articles for Web Site Designers and Site Owners."

This reply is not legal advice and does not create any attorney client
relationship.
IVAN HOFFMAN, B.A., J.D.
Attorney at Law
Lawyering With Integrity
Internet Law, Publishing Law, Copyrights, Trademarks, Corporate Training
and Online Education Law, Web Design Law, Music Law.  *A 6 Times Award
Winning Site.* http://www.ivanhoffman.com