Re: Need advice for acquiring a .biz domain

by Ivan Hoffman <ivan(at)ivanhoffman.com>

 Date:  Sat, 15 Jun 2002 05:45:52 -0700
 To:  Mo Martin <momartin(at)forpaws.org>,
hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 09:01 PM 6/14/2002 -0700, Mo Martin wrote:

>Will the arbitration process likely give us what we want, or is this one
>of those situations where they will then need to do some additional step
>and want more money? Anyone been this route?

There are many, many articles on my site dealing with domain names and
trademarks and you should read them all.  Click on "Articles About
Trademarks and Domain Names." http://www.ivanhoffman.com/tradearts.html

An arbitration can have many conclusions.  It depends on the facts and the
law and how they are presented.  You should be represented by an attorney
with experience in these matters.

This reply is not legal advice and does not create any attorney client
relationship.
IVAN HOFFMAN, B.A., J.D.
Attorney at Law
Lawyering With Integrity
Internet Law, Publishing Law, Copyrights, Trademarks, Corporate Training
and Online Education Law, Web Design Law, Music Law.  *A 6 Times Award
Winning Site.* http://www.ivanhoffman.com