Re: confidentiality agreements

by Ivan Hoffman <ivan(at)ivanhoffman.com>

 Date:  Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:22:36 -0700
 To:  Monique Gulick <moniqueg(at)pobox.com>,
<hwg-business(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 01:48 PM 9/19/2002 -0600, Monique Gulick wrote:

>I would like to obtain a basic confidentiality agreement  that I can
>request  web contractors we use  to develop "back-end" website work,
>database work primarily.

Of course, the information you seek to protect must in fact be
protectable.  Merely having a "confidentiality agreement" does not, in
itself, make anything "confidential."

You should read "The Non-Disclosure Agreement" on my site
(http://www.ivanhoffman.com/disclosure.html)  Click on "Articles About
Being an Entrepreneur."

This reply is not legal advice and does not create any attorney client
relationship.
IVAN HOFFMAN, B.A., J.D.
Attorney at Law
Lawyering With Integrity
Internet Law, Publishing Law, Copyrights, Trademarks, Corporate Training
and Online Education Law, Web Design Law, Music Law.  *A 6 Times Award
Winning Site.* http://www.ivanhoffman.com