Re: The state of the web developing biz.

by Thilo Muller <thilo(at)worldonline.co.za>

 Date:  Mon, 27 May 2002 21:59:49 +0200
 To:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,
I have run into the same problems, but additionally I've found that some
companies expect you to have offices in some expensive area with a number
of employees and are often disappointed when they see otherwise. As if I am
less capable because I work from home.

I personally think the ' glamor ' of IT is gone and those designers that
can make it through the rough spot will be well rewarded in the end.

Regards,
Thilo