Re: The state of the web developing biz.

by Thilo Muller <thilo(at)worldonline.co.za>

 Date:  Tue, 28 May 2002 16:44:03 +0200
 To:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,

All this from a single post that read "Testing".

1.Any business, big or small, must be able to adapt to it's environment.
It's just easier for small businesses as there is only one or two decision
maker. However, here's the challenge. To keep the same element of
entrepreneurship as your business grows and becomes the next Microsoft. The
nice thing about being  a small business is that you can test and
experience other markets at relatively little expense.

2.The element of flexibility is a part of any good business plan (you do
have one?) or goal (personal or business.  You must be able to make
necessary changes as you go along in order to keep your goals attainable.
Besides, if you don't keep revising your business plan or goals, you forget
about it and lose sight of where you are going. Remember, if you don't know
where you are going, all roads will lead you there.

Cheers,
Thilo