Re: Graphic/Web Design Contracts

by "Judith C. Kallos" <hwg-lgmgr(at)theistudio.com>

 Date:  Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:39:10 -0700
 To:  "Erik Riccardi" <erik(at)erikriccardi.com>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Heya, Eric:  ;-)

Welcome to the list.....

At 01:12 PM 8/20/02, Erik Riccardi wrote:
>Hello all!
>
>I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find some good graphic/web
>design contracts.

The HWG's Business FAQ includes such resources for your convenience:
<http://www.hwg.org/lists/hwg-business/faq.html>

>Something simple, but covers all the needed points.

Well, simple is not at all how that should be approached and need points is
specific to you.  Folks will chime in about legalities specific to you,
your business model and physical location that could put in you legal
jeopardy if not included in your agreement.  This is definitely an area
where free contracts may not be your best course of action.

A quick search for "contract" in the Business List archives will bring you
up to speed on the previous discussions (pros, cons, liabilities) on this
topic:

<http://archives.hwg.org/hwg-business/search>

HTH!  ;-)
/j