Re: Service Contracts

by Doug Isenberg <disenberg(at)GigaLaw.com>

 Date:  Sat, 15 Mar 2003 16:15:12 -0500
 To:  Heather Wright <heather(at)codemonkey.demon.co.uk>,
hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 04:02 AM 3/15/2003, Heather Wright wrote:
>Could someone recommend some books, website, or general contracts
>available online for me to get started putting together something.

         Er, I might recommend "The GigaLaw Guide to Internet Law" (written
by yours truly and published by Random House).  It includes a chapter on
"Website Development Agreements" and another on "Creating Contracts on the
Internet," as well as numerous chapters on other topics (such as copyright
and trademark law) relating to important contract issues.  See
http://www.GigaLaw.com/guide/

Doug Isenberg
Attorney at Law
Editor & Publisher, GigaLaw.com (http://www.GigaLaw.com)